Closing

Thursday, August 6, 2009

We close on our first home TOMORROW!!! I am SO excited :) It has been a whirlwind and by golly, if they don't give that house to use tomorrow at 2PM, somebody is going to have a very unhappy woman on their hands! That little beauty (ahem...almost beauty) is going to look SO good when we are done with it. I am going to be the pesky one who calls our flooring contractors every day making sure they finish on time so we can move in next weekend...needless to say, they won't like me very much once they are done but hey, I need my sanity back which includes my own home/space.


Wish us luck, will post lots of pictures tomorrow! I have some linked in a past post, but will post more. Plus, in a week, there will be before and afters!! (fingers crossed).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails