Espresso

Thursday, November 4, 2010


Some of you asked about the espresso maker my parents got my hubs for Christmas. He has been wanting one for the last six months and he is the type who talks a big game and never follows through. So, I did it for him! There was a one day sale at Bloomingdales this past weekend and this (normally $350) espresso maker was on sale for $200!


We went with Nespresso which is supposed to be the best. This is the Nespresso Citiz Automatic. It makes an espresso in just one minute! It uses a 19 bar pressure pump to ensure maximum extraction of flavor.






The best part is that you buy these little "pods" which are completely recyclable.






I think he is going to love it. We found the cutest cups on sale for $1 a piece that will work great with the machine! Regular coffee cups are somewhat too tall, so you will need some short, fat ones.
He is going to be so excited, I can hardly wait! I love giving presents that I know the other person will love, even more than I love receiving them.


4 comments:

Lori,  November 05, 2010  

That is a fabulous gift!! And a great price for it too!! YUMMY!1

Jen,  November 06, 2010  

How fun! I have an espresso machine and love making lots of fun Starbucks knockoffs. Although mine was kind of cheap, so I am sure yours will be even more delicious!

Seizing My Day,  November 11, 2010  

Fun... and YUM!! I wish my hubby wanted one!! haha!! ;) love your prints in the post above too!! esp. the first one!!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi,  November 13, 2010  

Yay for scoring a great gift at such a great price! My husband absolutely refuses to shift from the old school, pack-in-your-own-grinds, huge espresso machine but as he makes me coffee morning and night I don't complain about his system lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails