Date Night

Sunday, November 8, 2009

So Friday afternoon we decided we would go see "The Box" at the local movie theater. We haven't been to a movie in a long time, so we thought it would be a treat. Well, we got there and they said tickets were $9.75 each!! Is that not incredible for a 4:30 showing? We just couldn't do it, it wasn't worth it...so instead we went to a local tapas cafe and sat outside for happy hour and tapas--for the SAME PRICE!


How cute are these booths?


Here is the little coy pond that was next to our table--you can sit in or out--here is a peek at the inside through those glass windows


Here is my happy hubby that we paid $20 for a DELICIOUS mushroom cream sauce dip, a beer for him, and champagne sangria for me :)


How do you all feel about the price of movies?? We were at Publix today and saw a Blockbuster Kiosk and rented Fireproof for $1!! I will let you know what we think :)

5 comments:

Sneaker Teacher,  November 08, 2009  

I agree! Movies are way too expensive. We usually only go if it is one we HAVE to see in the theatre which are mostly action types with special effects that are better on the big screen. I love the Red Box machines where you can rent for $1. I just discovered that before we moved!

Katie

Jocelyn,  November 08, 2009  

Totally agree! The price of movies is outrageous...we just wait and get them at redbox. Can't beat $1!!!

bride4life,  November 08, 2009  

I watched Fireproof....really corny acting. (worst I have ever seen Kirk Cameron), but good message. The story line seemed forced and easily recovered...but again good message.

Jessica Barr,  November 08, 2009  

love that pic of danny, looks like you guys had fun. movies are expensive! Mike and I like onDemand. :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama,  November 09, 2009  

Oh. Kirk Cameron. Love him, even if he is a cheesy actor... sigh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails