Tailgating

Friday, September 18, 2009

So tomorrow is the BIG game...we are headed to Gainesville for the Tennesse/Florida game. We got tickets from an alumni for $40 each, which was a STEAL if you knew they are selling for $200 a piece on EBAY and Craigslist. Realistic Gator friends are the best type to have! We are sitting in the North Endzone (under cover in real seats)...does it get any better than that??

We will be tailgating in two locations, one with my best friends friends and another with Danny's best guys. I am making a delicious recipe that I thought I would share. It's so easy. I am going to put it together tonight and bake it at Ryan's house tomorrow.

Ingredients:
-party rolls
-mustard
-worstershire
-poppy seeds
-butter
-ham
-swiss cheese or "chee" as I like to say

Directions:

1. Melt butter (not until hot), and mix with mustard, poppy seeds, and worsteshire.
2. Spread mixture on both undersides of the buns.
3. Put on your ham and swiss "chee."
4. Bake for about 15 minutes at 350, just until "chee" is melted and buns are toasted.

We call them Bunco Buns, but they are incredibly easy and delicious, and small so they are easy to eat on the run.

GO GATORS BEAT THOSE VOLS!!!!

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama,  September 21, 2009  

Can I just say YUM!!? I need to try these.

Oh yeah, and Go gators.

Jessica Barr,  September 24, 2009  

and they were yummmmmyyyyy :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails