Unexpected Surprises

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First of all, my amazing hubby brought home flowers today so that I could enjoy them all week for Valentine's Day :) He's the best and these are by far the most gorgeous flowers he has ever given me.

He had also cleaned the house when I got home--I mean, WHO IS HE AND WHERE IS MY HUSBAND?



I bought the trunk! I think over the years it is going to be really useful. I just don't like clutter, but I also love a cozy home. If anyone is looking for one it was $75 at Target and is really a nice looking trunk, and well made. It doesn't come into the walkway at all...so I think it's going to be fine. I just take time to warm up to new item in the home...do you?

And yes, my purse has found a new resting place for when I get home from work :)







Tomorrow our backyard PATIO GOES IN!! I am so excited :) Hopefully it will go off without a hitch and I won't have to deal with them...I would be so happy if I came home and it was done without any issues. We will see--can't wait to share it!

8 comments:

jules February 09, 2010  

That is a steal for that trunk. I actually bought a brown leather one about the same size from Target. It holds our granddaughters toys.

Lori February 09, 2010  

That was so sweet of your husband!! I would freak if my hubby would clean!

The trunk looks great, now I really want one!

Lauren February 09, 2010  

Love the hutch! Your home is so welcoming ;) Don't you love amazing men!

Julia February 09, 2010  

Very pretty! Gotta love those suprise days.

Unknown February 10, 2010  

Tell Danny that I'm very impressed :)

Design A-Peele February 10, 2010  

that trunk is soooo great! just a little jealous ;) can't wait to see your topiary!

Unknown February 10, 2010  

Everything looks so great! You're doing such a great job making your house a home! It's so much fun... there's not much I'd rather do! :)

Jessica Barr February 10, 2010  

the room is looking great j! loved the flowers too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails