Projects for the Weekend

Friday, February 26, 2010

As you will remember, this was my kitchen window. No it does not have a sink under it, that is one of my biggest pet peeves in the kitchen. Anyways, we had someone coming to replace the window and...



WAHLA!! I LOVE the molding around the window. It is so bright and cheerful in here now (obviously this picture was taken at night).



I especially love the ledge that I can put cute little pots and arrangements on.



He also walled up a door that was, yes, next to sliding doors. We really didn't think that the door was necessary or normal, so we had it walled up and we are going to try and do something really magical on that wall space.

PS--it has been dry-walled better than that since this picture was taken.

IDEAS?

That wall connects over to the kitchen window, just so you can start thinking for me :)



Well, you know what we will be doing this weekend, LOTS of painting!!

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama February 26, 2010  

Oh have fun! I found the cutest little pots at Michaels and then I painted them white and then sanded them (see top photo in my last post) and they are so cute! You could put something like that on your cute new window ledge!

(Oh and I'll let you know what my tech guy says... he's looking into it, cause you aren't the only one having this issue! So sorry!)

Lori February 26, 2010  

OOOH! Painting! How fun. I cannot wait to see what you come up with. I'm sure it will be fabulous! Keep us posted.

Heather February 26, 2010  

I seriously love painting, yes I am a nerd! The window looks great, hope you have a great weekend!

Jen February 26, 2010  

How fun! I can't wait to see what you do with that wall. I enjoy paiting as well! It would be so cute to have a little herb garden on the window ledge. You could find some cute little pots with tags. Oh the possibilities!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails