A Long Weekend
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! We continued our "travels" with a weekend in Orlando visiting my parents and then a trip to the beach for the day.
My parent's dog Pretzel is 14 and LOVES Clyde. They are best buds.
How cute are they with their matching Gator scarves!? GO GATORS!
Love these girls. We had a great time at the beach, just us and our men. See, even when you live in Florida, you can still look like Casper the friendly ghost. Exhibit A on the left.
September is going to fly, as is October. I don't think we are home more than two weekends between now and the middle of November. But, we are going to have a great time in: Sarasota for an engagement party (one sister), Gainesville for a Gator game, Sarasota for a wedding (the other sister!), and Nashville for another Gator Game (and to visit my brother). Can't wait to share it all with you!
4 comments:
Awww…Pretzel and Clyde look so cute together. Clyde is getting so big from the puppy pics I saw a few weeks ago.
I’m glad you had a nice weekend and got in some girl time too.
September and October sound like they’re going to be crazy, but fun for you guys! Enjoy :)
like the new blog design!!
I love the new blog header!! and Clyde is SO melt your heart cute! ;)
So cute in their gator scarves!
Post a Comment