It's so much easier of a recovery for the males than it is females! Hmmm, interesting, no? LOL! I've assisted with so many neuters and spays, I think I could do one in my sleep. Did you know they make, umm, "enhancers" for male dogs? We had a particular guy (I think he had some macho watch dog breed) who wanted us to put implants back in so his dog wouldn't look neutered. TRUE STORY.
I can't remember if I told you or not, but I got my box! LOVE the planter, and the bucket organizer is awesome. Thank you so much!
Poor puppy! Hopefully he feels better soon. They typically start feeling better a few days after, and then want to play even before they are completely healed.
Oh good luck! When we had Rudy fixed they let us pick him up right away and the poor dog couldn't stay awake. He was drooling and pasting out while sitting up. The poor dog. But he actually recovered really fast!
his little men, hahaha! That made me laugh, bless his heart, I think sometimes we think it won't take a toll on them, but it does! Hope y'all are well rested!!
Poor Sweet little cone head!! =) Hope he recovers well! Merlin tried to be frisky too soon and flared a stitch! naughty kitty chasing puppy would have healed faster had he left the kitty alone! ha ha! Hope you have a good week with the pup!
I am a teacher, a wife, and a friend to many. I was married to my husband Danny in the summer of 2008 and we are enjoying living in Tampa, FL. I am having fun decorating and renovating our new home. We are also excited to have a new puppy in the family. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in just about everything!
11 comments:
poor pup! he will recover quick!!
have a great wednesday hun! :)
poor little guy - i hope he has a quick recovery!
It's so much easier of a recovery for the males than it is females! Hmmm, interesting, no? LOL! I've assisted with so many neuters and spays, I think I could do one in my sleep. Did you know they make, umm, "enhancers" for male dogs? We had a particular guy (I think he had some macho watch dog breed) who wanted us to put implants back in so his dog wouldn't look neutered. TRUE STORY.
I can't remember if I told you or not, but I got my box! LOVE the planter, and the bucket organizer is awesome. Thank you so much!
Poor puppy! Hopefully he feels better soon. They typically start feeling better a few days after, and then want to play even before they are completely healed.
What a poor pitiful puppy. He will be back to himself in no time.....
poor little baby. praying for a quick recovery.
Poor baby. What a sweetie :(
Oh good luck! When we had Rudy fixed they let us pick him up right away and the poor dog couldn't stay awake. He was drooling and pasting out while sitting up. The poor dog. But he actually recovered really fast!
his little men, hahaha! That made me laugh, bless his heart, I think sometimes we think it won't take a toll on them, but it does! Hope y'all are well rested!!
Oh... and he's wearing the cone of shame too!! LOL Poor little "snip, snip!" (That's what I said to my man when he experienced something similar...)
PS- Just got 2 cans of formula in the mail yesterday for some reason. I'm looking for someone who might "need" them soon.
Ha! :)
Poor Sweet little cone head!! =) Hope he recovers well! Merlin tried to be frisky too soon and flared a stitch! naughty kitty chasing puppy would have healed faster had he left the kitty alone! ha ha! Hope you have a good week with the pup!
Post a Comment