Doodle Bugs

Monday, June 14, 2010

I ordered some CUTE stickers this past week from Doodle Bugs Paper. Kacey was easy to work with and my design came within the week!

I purchased some stickers for my classroom to place on special books or materials I lend out.



I purchased these for when I make meals for others. You can just stick it on the top of the foil or packaging you use. I thought they were so cute with the bowls all stacked up.



Take a look at what she has--there are some seriously cute things over there!

8 comments:

Lori June 14, 2010  

I love those stickers!! I need to get me some of those!

Surrounded-By-Boys June 14, 2010  

Love the stickers! Great ideas! I have some book plates already, but not the kitchen ones....

Sneaker Teacher June 14, 2010  

I just checked out that site and it is so cute! I just might be placing an order soon! I was looking for a notepad because I love having one personalized with my name on it...I didn't see one, but I will take some more time to look through the products.

Thanks for sharing!

KT

Heather June 14, 2010  

Seriously cute sticker Julianne! I love them, hope you are doing well!

Doodle Bugs June 14, 2010  

thank you!! you are so sweet and I hope you enjoy your stickers!!

Katie June 14, 2010  

Awwww how cute! I love labels and anything that invlolved organization! I would be in hog heaven finding labels for everything :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama June 14, 2010  

:) The s'more can totally be made ahead girl! But you're right, there won't be many left for long!

Rob & Lindsey June 15, 2010  

I wish I would have known about this website last week- I just ordered a "this book belongs to" stamp to put in my books in my classroom… Those are so cute! I love the one you ordered for your baked goods!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails