Bathroom Makeover

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First of all, I found GREAT barstools at Pier 1 that are perfect for our bar area. I can now sit there and open the mail, do all my couponing, and pay bills.

And, there is now room for the hubs and friends to sit while I am working in the kitchen.



I started working on the extra bath today. We are saving for all our outdoor projects and the kitchen right now, so I can't spend much updating this bath. AKA, the tile must stay!




I primed the walls today and I am going to paint them a nice beige tomorrow. I figured beige wouldn't fight too much with the tile, which is a gray/blue color.



For the pop of color I am going to need, I want to get a fun shower curtain.

Which of these do you think is best? I like the big flowers on this one, but not sure if red looks right...although it is my accent color all over the house. There is a little blue in this one.




This one has a little more blue, so I am not sure if it will look wrong if the blues don't match.




What do you think?

13 comments:

Jessica Barr March 23, 2010  

i like the first one!

Stephanie Heintz March 23, 2010  

I like either, but I think the second one is my fav. I was hoping to hear how your experience with the "Tile Doc" was! Hopefully you can experiment with it later!

bride4life March 23, 2010  

My vote is for the 1st shower curtain.

Sneaker Teacher March 24, 2010  

Those stool are really cool! They look great. I like the 1st shower curtain!

♥ sarah March 24, 2010  

the stools are so cute! good luck with the bathroom! i like both shower curtains, it's hard to vote without seeing the tile in person :(

Katie March 24, 2010  

I love the pops of color! I think you could truly do either one... great choices!

Lori March 24, 2010  

Those stools are perfect!!
I am freaking out over here, your bathroom is the spitting image if mine. They have the exact same design!! You have to come over to my blog and check out my bathroom you will freak!! I think I did a post on Spring cleaning my bathroom about a year ago. And I painted my tile, I was very nervous, but it turned out great!!

Surrounded-By-Boys March 24, 2010  

I ADORE the first shower curtain! You could get towels to match that great "pop" color!! Perfect!

Lemonade Makin' Mama March 24, 2010  

Go with the first one! It seems more "you." (but really, they are both darling... so either one would be great.)

Yay!

Heather March 24, 2010  

I like the first one and I love your new bar stools!

Design A-Peele March 25, 2010  

The second one is MY ABSOLUTE FAV!!!! Love those colors! Yeah, the necklace is stella and dot. the link is under the pic :) but i am putting here for the sake of time saving!

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/designapeele/productcatalog?page=productdetail&sku=N1016I

Jen March 25, 2010  

I can't wait to see how your bathroom turns out. I really like the first one. Where did you find it?

Lauren March 27, 2010  

Love the first one...your last post about yard work has me stressinng because we are in need of some serious gardening too

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails