Tablescaping

Sunday, December 6, 2009

It all started with this bowl...I received it for our wedding and it is my most favorite gift. The pattern looks like leaves that have been overlapped. Beautiful!

I put my mom's Christmas teapot on it this year for some fun...I still need to add a little something around it to make it sparkle.


I wanted the plates that matched so I shopped and shopped. They are not the type of thing that goes on sale, but I GOT LUCKY! A friend of mine works in a shop that carries the pattern and she found four that had minor flaws on the BOTTOM and gave them to me for 50% off!!


I put them on top of my favorite placemats and then stuck a napkin with our wedding napkin rings on top. I think it looks so perfect!


6 comments:

Stephanie Heintz December 06, 2009  

That looks great! I love the bowl!

bride4life December 06, 2009  

I have seen similar leaf dishes. I love them!!!

Surrounded-By-Boys December 07, 2009  

LUH-VE it!!! Wonder what some silver or gold spray-painted magnolia leaves would look like under the teapot? hmmm.....

Nancy December 07, 2009  

Those dishes are great and versatile too. Easter brunch with pastel colors with it. Oh yeah! What about some clear ornaments and branches from your tree around your tea pot? :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama December 07, 2009  

Oooohhh they look already for some company and PW recipe!!!

Sneaker Teacher December 07, 2009  

I just ordered Pioneer Woman for a Christmas gift! I am so excited to take a look at it before giving it away because I have a feeling I will want one too. I tried one of her recipes from the blog and it was delicious!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails